So nice is the first Hyatt Place in Germany
Frankfurt, Germany – 04 January 2018 –
First-class location, cool ambience: The first Hyatt Place in Germany has now opened in the new Gateway Gardens business district near Frankfurt Airport. With 213 rooms with Cozy Corner, 24/7 Gallery Market and Zoom Glocal Dining. General Manager is Ines Bruenn.
The new hotel at a glance:
- 312 spacious rooms, equipped with a “Cozy Corner” to relax and a sofa bed. In order to guarantee guests optimum comfort, the rooms also have the unmistakable Hyatt “Grand Beds”, luxuriously appointed bathrooms and other modern amenities, such as a 42-inch flat screen.
- Free wi-fi and printing throughout the hotel and in all rooms.
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast: daily warm breakfast consisting of a combination of warm dishes, fresh fruits, porridge, Greek yoghurt and much more.
- Zoom Glocal Dining “, which offers a combination of local and international dishes for lunch and dinner.
- 24/7 Gallery Market with practical To-go products such as freshly prepared snacks and sandwiches, salads and various baked goods.
- Coffee to Cocktailbar, which offers a selection of hot drinks as well as premium beer and wine varieties and various cocktails.
- 24/7 gymnasium equipped with fitness equipment, free weights and gymnastic balls for those who want to stay active during their stay.
- 24/7 Business Center, where business people can carry out their daily tasks.
- Large conference area with more than 300 square meters for flexible meetings and events.
There are currently five other Hyatt Place hotels in Europe: Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport and Hyatt Place West London/Hayes in the UK, Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport in the Netherlands and Hyatt Place Jermuk and Hyatt Place Yerevan in Armenia.