The IHS Dare to Dance Competition
Are you confident,?energetic?and willing to take a few risks??Got the personality for?hospitality???Want to?win?an iPad???
Then show us your moves with The International Hotel School Dare to Dance Competition! It?s simple…
- Bust a move in public?behind an unsuspecting stranger, and get someone to film you doing it.?The video can be filmed on your cell phone, camcorder, or any other visual recording device!
- Email your Dare to Dance video firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Dare to Dance video entry that best embodies this hospitality personality will win an?iPad!!!
The winner will be announced on the IHS Facebook page, so keep checking to see if you?ve won.
So get creative, get daring, and get dancing! Watch the video to see what it’s all about…
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that by submitting an entry (electronically by way of uploading the video and/or sending it to the designated email address), you are deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter, you must be a resident of South Africa.
- Your video must be no more than 1 minute in length.
- Your video must not contain violence, profanity, hate speech, any sexual references, obscenity, or direct attacks on individuals or organisations. Any entries deemed offensive will be immediately disqualified.
- By submitting your video to The International Hotel School, you agree to grant?The International Hotel School free of charge the right to use your video in any manner and media, including without limitation, in perpetuity, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate.?You also grant ?The International Hotel School?the right to licence to others.
- You waive all claims against The International Hotel School, its personnel and agents, arising out of any oral or written publication or republication of any statement made in connection with the present Competition, your person, or your video entry.
- You agree to indemnify and hold The International Hotel School, its personnel and agents, harmless from any third party claims for loss, damage, prejudice, liability or expense suffered as a result of or in any manner in connection with your video entry, any other of your acts or omissions or any information which you provided.
- If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, The International Hotel School reserves the right to offer the prize to the next best entry.
- Competition ends 31 August 2012.
- The International Hotel School’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.